View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!!!!
4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts.

I used this one:

Here's my LO:

5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts.

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point.

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt.
My son's room:

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.

LIVE (or viva in Italian)

LOVE

11 - Jazz up the conversation! Use a question or two to inspire some journaling for a layout, or ask loved ones for their answers. - 1 pt.

12 - Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt. LIAM TICKET BOX

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

14 - Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts.

15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt. FAIRYTALE LAND

22 - Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt.

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts.

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt

32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2pts.

I did challenge 254: http://www.digidares.com/?p=3006

35. It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1pt.

Lifted this one:

My lift:

38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

TOTAL POINTS: 31

Last edited by kristijoy; 05-30-2012 at 12:17 AM.