Thread: Do Ya Love Me?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Do Ya Love Me?

Hopefully all of you can see the image above because I am super excited to announce that I am looking for some fresh, new sweet 'n sassy scrappers to join my creative team! I've recently changed my team to a 4 month term, so I'm looking for ladies who love my stuff and would be proud to represent me around town by using my goodies on the gorgeous pages they're already creating.

The upcoming term would be between March and June 2007 and if we're a great fit, you would be welcome to stay for as many progressive 4 month terms as you like. I require 1 layout with each new product I create within 1 week of it's release and I'm averaging 1 new product per week.

If you're interested in applying, please send your name, a short bio, a link to the gallery you feel best represents your work along with answers to the following questions to robin@sweetnsassydesign.com. Why do you want to join my team? What other creative teams are you on and what do they require? Which of my products is your favorite and why? Do you think your style is a good fit with mine? How much do you want this spot?

I'm sooo excited about this call and I am really looking forward to hearing from you!

Take care & please let me know if you have any questions!
Robin