View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

13 - ADORE - Scrap It! 1pt

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last. 1pt

15 - Levi Strauss was born on February 26 - create a page inspired by those dreamy denims! 1pt

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is Celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything - 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 buttons, etc. Anything you put on your page MUST be multiplied x4 with the exception of your title. 2pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) 2pts

Old layout....

New layout...

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points: 5pts (+ 1pt for NR using Dear Diary on 28th Feb) (+1 for NR using So Memorable on 28th Feb)

32a - My favorite color is...

32b - 10 moments I'll never forget...

32e - I can't live without...

Bonus Challenge #2 for February is to use a Lauren Kit to create a fabulous layout. 1pt.

Bonus Challenge #3 Kjersti is a wonderful artist, great at cluster work. Your challenge this week is to draw inspiration from Kjersti’s cluster work and make a layout of your own with clusters around your photos. 1pt

Total = 16pts.

Last edited by Gemma; 03-01-2010 at 01:15 PM.