Thread: checking in:]
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 01:02 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm
Default checking in:]

hi guys.. another quick post from me :] im at a new hospital (well a nursing home if we're being honest physical rehab blah blah.... with the 80 + crowd. wasnt the first choice, was going to go to an acute rehab facility.. but my dear sweet insurance company thought it better i come here to the nursing home.
it's dreadful. i am trying to keep my spirits up but it tough. ian is coming down every other day now instead of daily (and.. well the place freaks him out too .. we're plotting my escape. just need to walk better.
the wifi here is pretty bad... really bad so i prob wont be able to check in much still.. but im trying to tweet from my phone and stuff regulalry.. i dontsee 99% of what is said though..
thats it really.. ready to go home .... yesterday. trying to just get better and get there.
thank you so so much for all your kindness generosity and love. i havent seen everything (most) of what everyone has said\done but know that i do appreciate. i am sorry i havent been able to check in more\thank you individually. soon! soon i shall be home....soon. i hope.
anyway... thank you all xo love you guys.. im so ready to be back and chatty