Thread: Weekend plans?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 12:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
Today is my birthday! We are going "to do fun things today," my husband says, and we are going to a party for a friend whose birthday is also today, lol. I said it's a party we didn't have to plan or do anything for, so we should go! We have our annual pumpkin carving party on Sunday, so tomorrow will be all about prepping for that and praying that it doesn't rain on Sunday!
Happy Birthday!! A Pumpkin carving party sounds so fun!!

We have a pretty busy weekend. My 13-year-old son has two baseball games on Saturday and one on Sunday. My husband is the coach so we are always the first ones there and the last to leave. I hope the weather is going to be good. They have been rained out the last two Saturdays. My 16-year-old son has homecoming this weekend. He is going with a group of friends and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up here for a fire and smores after the dance. They are a great group of kids, though! Hopefully, I can get some good pictures this weekend! I would like to decorate for Halloween outside, but my boys don't seem to be interested in helping this year. And, I have pumpkin in the frig and I'm hoping to make pumpkin bread and pumpkin cookies sometime this weekend along with the usual...doing laundry!

Last edited by 3BluEyedBabi; 10-13-2023 at 12:23 PM.