View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

A little girl answers the phone and a man says "Hey honey its Daddy is your mom home?" The little girl says yes, and the man asks what the mom is doing. The little girl says that mommy is up in her bedroom with Uncle Frank. The man's quiet for a minute and says "But honey you don't have an Uncle Frank." The little girl says "Yes we do, I can hear them up there. He must be really funny cause Mommy sure is giggling a lot." The man's quiet a bit longer and says "Sweetie, go upstairs and tell your Mommy that Daddy is pulling into the driveway now." The girl's gone for a few moments then comes back. The man asks her what mommy did. "Well, Mommy screamed a bunch of bad words and there was lotsa noise then Mommy ran in the bathroom slipped on something hit her and isn't waking up." The man asks what happened to Uncle Frank "He jumped out of the hall window and into the pool, but I guess Mommy forgot to tell him you took out all the water, and I think he's dead." The guy's quiet for about 3 minutes then says really worried, "Sweet heart we don't have a pool." The girl says yes they do. So the man asks "Is this xxx-xxxx?" and the little girl says "no this is xxx-xxxy"

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her