View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 30 pts
NR: 5 pts (already included in the total above)

Challenge #2: Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for - 5 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: DJB Miss Jayne Aire by Darcy Baldwin; released 04/14/12; LO uploaded 04/13/12

Thing:

Place:

Person:

Challenge #3: Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt

Challenge #5: Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt

Challenge #8: Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt

Challenge #12: I adore this layout and the numbered highlights. Use this as an inspiration for your own numbered highlights page. - 1 pt

Challenge #14: This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt

Challenge #19: I love the sheer variety of articles and features in HelloGiggles.com. They have pretty much everything under the sun, and it's all written in quirky, witty ways. Scrap a layout inspired by any of the posts here. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
Inspired by: Listen to Your Mama: Spring Awakening
NR: Halfpack 40 - PhotoFocus by Cindy Schneider, released 04/14/12; LO uploaded 04/13/12

Challenge #21: Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts

Challenge #22: Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt

Challenge #24: Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt

Challenge #27: Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Come Away With Me by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Mari Koegelenberg; released & uploaded 04/21/12

Challenge #30: It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt

Challenge #31: Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts
Using League Gothic
This is part of a double page layout.

Challenge #32: I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts
This is part of a double page.

Challenge #36: April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Use the Real Simple guide to 11 Fun Things To on a Rainy Day as inspiration for fun things to do when it rains and then create a layout featuring what you like to do on rainy days. – 1 pt

Inspired by cookie baking.

Challenge #37: Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
Inspired by colors.
NR: Celebrate Motherhood by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Sugarplum Paperi, released & uploaded 04/14/12

Challenge #38: Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Set 120 by Cindy Schneider, plus her titles, plus Darcy's font; all released 04/28/12; LO uploaded 04/27/12

Last edited by suladesign; 04-29-2012 at 08:29 PM.