View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I didn't go this year. Nothing really jumped out at me that had a great sale and I had to have. When the girls were younger, it was fun to go out with SIL and make a night of it, scoring great deals on the big toys. I did run out a bit ago to grab some cute tumblers for the girls - wanted to grab them before they ran out. It was still a madhouse! lol.

Some years it's been fun, some crazy. The craziest thing I ever saw was the woman who punched the Toys R Us manager because she wasn't in line early enough to get a voucher for a big ticket item, but she stole one off the pallet inside anyways, so when there was one customer left with a voucher and no rocking horse, they went through the line to see who had it. When they tried to take it away from her she just flipped out. lol, she threw her cart upside down then 'tripped' over it and tried to tell everyone that the manager pushed her. Then she sat on the box and wouldn't let them take it. When he called for help getting her out of there, she punched him, and tried to run off with the box. *smh* over a toy. I like when everyone is happy and nice. Makes the whole trip easier.