View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 08:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Lifestyle - now I eat tons of veggies/fruits/high carb meals. What a change for me b/c "then" (over the last 6 yrs or so), I've been following low carb meal plans. I recently switched over to a plant based diet (no meat/fish at all) and eat tons of starches and carbs. I feel good and although I did great on a keto/paleo diet, I never was really happy with it b/c I'm not a huge meat eater. I lost a ton of weight doing that but now I'm maintaining so am much happier with the food choices in a plant based/meatless diet. I'm not saying I'll never have a piece of meat or fish again in my life, I might every now and again (probably sometimes when I eat out) but I'm super happy without the meat and am loving making recipes with tofu and other protein sources.

Scrappy - now I'm trying to go back to (somewhat) minimalist page designs occasionally as opposed to filling up the whole page as I did "then" (the last 3-4 years or so). I like the variety of changing the style here and there. I love clustering and always will but I am working on not feeling like I need to keep adding more and more layers. I like to challenge myself.

COVID related - I'm watching tons more TV now as opposed to then (pre-COVID). Hubs and I are having fun binging tons of shows. Right now we're binging Star Trek Discovery.