View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yes, it is insane!

Actually, I'm pretty sure that since I'm a CT member I have to label whatever I post as advertisement (at least when it's CT layouts, though I'd be on the safe side even with every other layout). I guess, my real question here is: Who do I credit the sponsoring to? The actual designer, or Sweetshoppe Designs?

I read a case yesterday of a gal who got sued and lost because in her Instagram post she didn't place the #sponsored hashtag first in the hashtag cloud but a little later on, somewhere in the middle. That's how picky the judges were. I truly think it's insane.

I have 2 sisters who are influencers. One is a professional blogger (who must pay attention to all this legal stuff or she can be fined insane amounts of money; she's been nagging me because I kept ignoring this for so long). The other just had a blog about lifestyle as a hobby. She had over 2 Mio. followers. (That would be a dream for most of us, right?) But she took her blog offline because she doesn't want to get fined because of her hobby.