View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 21
NR Points: 3
Total: 24

1 - Use this tutorial at Poppy Paperie to create a darling folded mini album! These are sooo cute and easy, I want to make a zillion of them and hope you do too. - 10 its

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt. (Took the colors and angles as inspiration) 1 + 1 NR = 2
(NR Half Pack 41 - Photo Focus 13 by Cindy Schneider released 5/5 uploaded 5/8)

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. + 1 NR = 2 PTS (NR Sequentials 5 to 8: Set 2 by Cindy Schneider Released 5/5 uploaded 5/8)

2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points.

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout = 1 nr pt (Cindy's Layered Templates - Half Pack 42: Photo Focus 14 by Cindy Schneider released 5/12 posted 5/15)

White 21- I love big canvas walls and the story they tell. Not everyone can do this in their home, but anyone can do it on a page. Use this design as inspiration and create your own "photo all" on a layout. 1 pt.

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt. (31/66)

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt.

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 05-23-2012 at 01:00 PM.