View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

LOVE your posts, Kellie!

Well, I've got to say I've been doing major inventory of kits, etc over here. I HAD about 200 disks (3/4 of them being CDs) of scrapping stuff...and then there are the disks of photos, etc. LOL if I decide to do a CD album or any other craft requiring disks...I'm all set!
Since DH got me a 1 TB EHD for Christmas, I sat at my desk alot this week loading those disks...looking at what was on them...and tossing about 2/3 of what I had. I'm currently burning copies of what I'm keeping to DVD...
but it feels SOOOO good to get rid of stuff I will never (and for the most part, never did) use.

I've organized what I'm keeping on the EHD into folders (autumn, beach, birthday, etc...although SSD has its own folder). Apparently, I have a weakness for autumn, patriotic, and princess kits...who knew? LOL.

I don't think the sorting will change my spending habits...I'm on a budget because our entire life is on a budget LOL...$25 is pretty much my monthly limit, and I only shop during SRs or sales.

The sorting HAS given me a goal though...to scrap with my unused stash (which is usually 2 oe 3 kits max)...that's always a goal, and I'm usually pretty good about it, but I was gifted some great stuff from the designers I CT for, and so at the moment...well...I definitely need to get scrapping!

Last edited by pewtertm; 01-08-2011 at 07:56 PM.