View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Jen, I LOVED the Selection series! I'm still waiting for The Heir from the library, but the first 3 were fabulous!

I think you'll LOVE Ready Player One. It was SUCH a fun read!

Kjersti, I loved the Martian, too! His sense of humor was right up my alley. I can't wait for the movie this fall!

The most recent book I tried to read was Serena, but I quit a little less than 1/2 way through. It isn't often that I give up on a book, but I just really wasn't enjoying it. I found that I was having to force myself to get back to reading, and I decided that my time is limited enough that I should just cut my losses.

I'm currently reading Half Way Home by Hugh Howey. I don't like it as much as I liked his Wool series, but it's entertaining and a fairly easy read. I don't know if this is part of a series, but if it is, I don't think I care enough about it to read past this book.

I've got several things on my TBR list... I know I want to reead To Kill A Mockingbird since I haven't read it in nearly 25 years. And then I want to read Go Set A Watchman.

I should be getting All The Light We Cannot See from the library soon.

I also want to reead the entire Timebound series by Rysa Walker before the final installment of the series comes out in October.

I'm on hold for several things from the library, so it really just depends on what comes through when.