View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.

New Release- 4
Total points- 30

2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

13—This quote is so much of the inspiration for my own scrapbooking. The everyday moments and routines—while they seem uninteresting—will often make up a large part of what we remember. Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts

16 - We all hide sometimes. Scrap a layout that reveals something you feel on the inside, and would like to get out. - 2 pts

17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

18 - Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...haysixweek.jpg
21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

25. Use circles of different colors (or papers) at different opacity levels to make an interesting background for your layout. 1pt

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt.

32. Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt + 1 NR (Janet Phillips Set 108, released 3/10, uploaded 3/15)

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt. +1 NR (Vitamin D- Kristin Cronin-Barrow, released 3/10, uploaded 3/14)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ightmonths.jpg

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt. + 1 NR (To the Moon & Back, released 3/17, uploaded 3/17)

33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pt.

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 its + 1 NR (Vitamin D- Kristin Cronin Barrow, released 3/10- uploaded 3/14)

Blog Cookie Point:

Last edited by marlathrall; 03-21-2012 at 10:15 PM.