View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 10:38 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
I'm on the keep them way of doing things. They exist on an EHD where I can get to them if I need them (and yes, I have used old kits in the last couple of years).

I did delete free stuff years ago and sadly, just last year I wanted to make a companion page to one I had done 14 years ago. I no longer had one of the kits I had used and the layered file was lost in a hard drive crash. I had a hard time finding a matching paper for the background that had a texture similar to the original one. I can see the differences but I'm sure a non-scrapper wouldn't notice. But I know....

And, in the last year I have made it my goal to use the kits/templates that I have never used instead of using my favorites over and over. It's actually been fun!
I'm glad you were able to find something similar to create the companion page ... It's a great idea to dig deep and use kits and templates that haven't been touched for a long time - I am going to make it a point to try to do that as well! Thanks for the tip!