View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Question What are you reading right now?

I know we have a book club section in the forum... but wanted to post this here for those that don't frequent that forum often (like me). I was just wondering what books everyone is reading. If I am not designing I am reading (or sleeping... LOL). I can eat while I design or read.

I usually have a couple of books that I am reading at the same time -- different genres so that I don't get bored. Right now I am reading the following two books (I have linked them to Goodreads in case you want to check them out).

1) Kisscut (Grant County #2) by Karin Slaughter
genre: Suspense/Thriller/Mystery
I just finished the first book in the series and liked it so much I immediately started the next one (thank goodness for ebooks!). The first book was pretty graphic and gory -- FYI.

2) Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling #11) by Nalini Singh
genre: Paranormal Romance and/or Urban Fantasy (it has aspects of both)
I LOVE this author. LOVE ♥ She has another series about angels that I like even more than her Psy-Changeling Series. I am about half way done with this one -- had to put it down to give my mind a little rest from everything that is going on in the book's "world." With this being the 11th installment in the series -- and they each build on each other -- it is sometimes difficult to keep it all straight in my head. Regardless I am lovin' it. No one writes better sex scenes than Nalini Singh (at least in my opinion). This series is definitely not meant for young-adults.

I wanted to read the new Sookie book as well as the new Anita Blake book -- but the publishers have set the ebook price too high on these and I refuse to pay $12.99 for an ebook when I am losing interest in the series as a whole. I think I did pay more than I wanted to for Tangle of Need -- but that series is a must read for me. When the paperbacks come out for Sookie and Anita the prices should lower.

So.... what are you reading? Or what have you read recently that you really enjoyed?

♥ Eva

Eva Kipler
BLOGSWEET SHOPPE STORE TWITTER FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

♥ SNAG IF YOU ARE A FAN! ♥ ------------->