View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

#1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt
sketch used: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...57622008356007

#8 - These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO - 1 pt.

#16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt

#28. Love everything about this! Use this layout as inspiration and scrapping with a monogram on your page! -1 pt.

#31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 pts. (+1 for New Release - released 7/15, layout posted 7/20)

#32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts.
(Note: I accidentally combined this challenge with #5, I know I can't get points for both, so I will count it for this one since it's worth more!)

#37: Ombre is a trend that seems to be hanging around. Use papers or elements to create an ombre effect on your LO - 1pt.

Total points: 10
NR: 1

Last edited by lynnirene; 07-22-2012 at 03:46 AM.