View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 02:14 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Congrats, Libby! That's a great loss. Tomorrow is my first weigh in. I've finished 5 days on WW so far, and they've gone well. I didn't dip into my weekly points at all and I felt like I was making good eating choices, but I'd be surprised if I lost more than a pound or two. As long as I've lost, I think I'll be happy with it. I haven't been sleeping enough, and I know that will make a difference.

I hear you on men and weight loss! Any time DH tries to lose weight, he does it so much more easily than I do. We're talking using his weekly points for a huge burger and fries on the weekend and still losing! No way I could do something like that and not gain. (Not that I'd want to, being a vegetarian, but you know what I mean! )

Today was my first day with my Activite Pop activity tracker. I set my goal low to start--about 7000 steps, and I almost made it. (I forgot that it would reset at 12:00 tonight, not an hour later when I went to bed. Guess I'm not getting that last 300 steps in!) I used to have a clip style (Up Move) that fell off and got lost over Thanksgiving, but I went with this one this time because it looks like a watch. I like to have a watch and nothing else on my wrist, so I knew I wouldn't use an arm band style that couldn't be my watch, too.

Last edited by rach3975; 01-08-2016 at 02:20 AM.