View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here's mine:

I love it! DH's great uncle owns a jewelry chain in Vegas, where he was able to get the engagement ring with the family discount, but we never had a chance to make it back up there to look for a wedding band. The Tuesday before we got married, DH was off to pawn a gold coin I had and heard about a good place where he could get the price of gold. In the same plaza was a little local jeweler that he walked into and thought we should try it out, since he didn't have a band yet either (we were POOR, and I'd just wrecked the car a week before, so we were on his little scooter). The lady in there had a neck brace, and she just loved us and we tried on just about everything to see if we could make any work with my engagement ring. Once we tried on this one, we knew it was perfect! She liked us so much that she gave us discount after discount, especially because of DH's uncle, and we basically got DH's ring free, and some more off of mine. I still need to get them soldered, but I'm a little afraid that they'll do it wrong. They fit together beautifully on my finger, but when I take them off and try to put them together it just isn't the same.