View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

Dang gone it I'm getting my 30 points this month!!!!

Total: 37 pt
NR pts to date: 4
Hybrid bonus pt to date: 1

#1. Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. I lifted Lydia's page entitled Little Bundle. 1pt

#2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching! 1pt

#3. Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics! 1pt

#8. We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced. 1pt

#9. Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title. 1pt

#10. Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too! 1 pt
Mi's original

My lift!

#11. Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it! 1 pt

#14 - Check out the fabulous cards at Pootle and use them as inspiration to create a layout which really mixes up tiny prints! 1pt plus 1 bonus hybrid pt

#15. Back To School Interview - Take that annual First Day of School photo but interview your kiddoes on how they feel about going back to school. Do they like the first day? Are they excited to be going back? Have fun with it. 1pt

#17. World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for. 1 pt

#19. September is better breakfast month. What do you eat for breakfast? 1pt

#21. Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using Can't Help falling by La and Shawna *posted 9-5-10* I was inspired by the blog post from November 7, 2008: Change.

#22. September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery. 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using Mr. Cool by La *posted 9-12-10*

#26. Twice as Nice - create a two page layout! 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using Come Away With Me by La and Zoe *posted 9-5-10*

#28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points! 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using School Days by Zoe *posted 9-11-10*

#30. Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars! 2pts

#33 - Photo Cubes - This month we're challenging you to create a set of at least three photocubes! This project is super simple and makes a great conversation piece in any room. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration... 10 pts

Blog Bonus #1 1pt

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by mummytothree; 09-21-2010 at 11:58 AM.