Thread: 2016 PLers?!
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 10:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, I think I've made my decision. I've been undecided for so long and I'm starting to get anxious because the clock is ticking and 2016 is around the corner, lol!

I'm going to do a PL but more centered around 'me stuff'. My first PL was written for the family. Like, the journaling was 'This is where we went' kind of thing. But, my boys are 17 now. I don't think they need me to record everything they did so they can read it later. It's starting to get weird for me. And they really don't do a whole lot with us right now. They have their own lives, jobs, friends, girlfriends, etc...

So I kind of feel like I'm stepping into a new phase where it's not as important that I capture every little detail for THEM, and now I can just do it for ME. So that in 20 years I'll be able to look back and remember how I PERSONALLY felt about my life in 2016.

Does that make sense? Has anyone else been going through a transition like this? It sounds like rdjr@fuse (sorry, I don't know your real name, lol!) is.