View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm234 View Post
I'm so glad this question was asked. I'm torn. I have done digital PL for 3 years. 2017 would be my 4th year. I feel the need to change it up. I was going to go very simple for 2016 and I just couldn't do it. My plan for 2017 was to go super simple and "take the crap out of scrapbooking" (if you know what I mean). I miss making my traditional digital pages. My family prefers looking at the PL album over traditional pages so I don't want to quit. I've thought about doing a monthly review instead of weekly. Somebody help me decide because templates need to be purchased and a plan needs made. I just start to get a little twitchy when I think about simple and no embellishments. I tell myself I'll use all those pretty SSD products on all the traditional pages I'll have time to make if I simplify PL.
This is me to the t. I tell myself it will be so much easier to scrap traditional pages if I can just make the PL a little more streamlined, but I've been good about not falling more than a few weeks behind and I still have barely scrapped a handful of traditional pages this year. I just don't have time enough for scrapping anymore. Kids, working out, keeping the house kinda tidy, working full time and feeling really drained is too much it seems. I need some time off without kids so I can just sit and scrap for hours and hours. Instead of procrastinating on the interwebs, taking on yet another porject or sleeping. But, we'll all make it in the end I suppose.
And if you can get it to work for you, that's great! I hope I can get there too