View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:19 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

Noun: Thing (+1 pt. for NR - template from Cindy and font from Darcy)

Person: (+1pt. for NR - template from Cindy)

Place:

1 pt. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) 3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica!
(from Nettio)

(from Studio Basic - template)
1pt. + 1pt. for NR - A Perfect Gentleman

1 pt. 5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun!

2 pts. 6 - I love the creativity of this video and the way it looks like an extracted photo against different backgrounds. Use this as inspiration to create your own LO with an extracted photo!

1 pt. + 1 pt. NR - frame from Cindy: 7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it

2pts. 15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them!

2 pts. 21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout!

1 pt. 25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point

1 pt. + 1pt. for hybrid 27. Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point!

1pt. + 1pt. hybrid 30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative!

2pts. 31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout.

2pts. 32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout.

1 pt. Bonus Template Challenge

total: 30pt.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 04-29-2012 at 02:52 PM.