View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS 24

Double points til Nov 5th!

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors.
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Thankful For Family by Melissa B and Meagan's Creations (released 11/23)

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page.
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Document 2013 by Mari and Ru (released 11/29)

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery.
(2 pts +1ptNR) x 2 (DSD bonus) = 6pts
Used Twenty Five Days by Mari (released 11/2 - DSD weekend)

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons.
2 pts.

17. Use this fun blog post on how to decorate with sports stuff to inspire you to create a layout that highlights a favorite sport or sport memorabilia.
2 pts x 2 (DSD bonus) = 4pts
I got inspiration from the blog post but adding a large frame to "enclose" the sports element and photos in my layout.

18 - Bring a little magic into your photo! Don't just put the elements on your layout, incorporate them into your actual photos to give your photos a touch of whimsy.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Jolly Holly-Days by Mari and Nicole (released 11/29)

20. In honor of Eat a Cranberry Day (Nov 23rd) create a page that features anything "cranberry".
2 pts+1ptNR = 3pts
Used Fa La La La La by Mari and Jenn

Last edited by navaja77; 12-09-2013 at 12:32 AM.