View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

OMG Kim...this is totally my house!!! so I am looking for ideas this year as well.my kid sare 17,9,4 and 3 and every year since 2003 {they were 10 and 2.5..the other 2 weren't here yet~} we have gotten in our car and driven to Oregon {5-7 hours depending on traffic} and spent EVERY XMAS there with my in laws.My family lives in VA, so it isn't feasible to go there for XMAS.. SO last year I told everyone that if we bought a house this year that we wold be speding XMAS in WA at HOME!!!! The 1st year ever, and now everybody has their panties in a bunch!! I don't get it, isn't this MY FAMILY, and should n't my kids be able to enjoy XMAS at HOME for a change? Plus trying driving in the van with 6 people and then take your clothes for at least 3-4 days and try to get all their Santa presents and then their other presents home! It is NOT a pretty site for any of us....

so we are going to celebrate with them the 2nd weekend in Jan, and nobody is happy about it...we invited them to come to our house, but nobody wants to drive...go figure.....sorry for the rant, but I am very pissy about this is..so I am looking for idas as well..