View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 01:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Now it happened to me!!!

I just managed to purchase a kit that I already had in my stash!

I've been around SSD for it seems like forever, and occasionally you see a thread in the forum here where s.o. says they've double purchased some product. I always thought I was too organized that anything like that could happen to me (or just really remembered too well what I bought here in the store), but I guess, after buying thousands of products here, now it's finally my turn!

I've been downloading the purchases I made with my SSD rewards yesterday (yes, downloading a bunch of products takes that long for me, and it's still not done) and as I was sorting away Krystal's "There She Goes" kit after unzipping it, my computer was kind enough to tell me that a file by that name already exists. I did a quick double check, and alas! My computer was right! The date of the old file tells me I purchased the kit back in November or so. Grrrr!!!

I guess, I'll have to do what has been suggested here in the forums before: PM Krystal and ask her if she'd allow me to get another kit instead! I just wish, I'd have kept my wish list updated by removing ALL the kits I've previously purchased; then I'd be saving myself and others (e.g. possibly Krystal) a lot of trouble! So sorry!

Anyone here track with me?

P.S. When I contact Krystal, will I need to include proof that I purchased this kit twice? I'm sure I can find the invoice of both purchases in my orders history. But then what do I do? Screenshot? Or can designers access our orders history in some way (like if we provide links to the invoices)? I've never done this before so I'm a bit clueless ...

Last edited by suladesign; 04-09-2014 at 01:48 AM.