Thread: Your Username
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 10:05 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperio View Post
It is my first name. I know it's weird and people from other countries can't pronounce it well and honestly it doesn't represent me at all. When I first joined the first digi forum, I thought it needed to be like my paypal account registered email otherwise I couldn't buy. But little did I know it doesn't have to be the same lol

I always use my nickname as my username on social media and other accounts. Maddie or Maddiesh. The short and cute form of my third name: Madai. And I'm willing to change all my accounts to that one because I don't like my first name. /sighs
I had no idea that was your first name! I love it and wondered what it meant. Now I know!! I think it's beautiful...but then again, I'm probably not saying it correctly. But in my head (home), it's a beautiful name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
Mine is a combination of the first 5 characters of my surname & my initial S.
It was created for me as my school ID login when I studied in Australia in 1999. I use it almost everywhere and it's read nee+eh+tees (at least that's how I read it in my head), if you're wondering
I wondered about yours as well!! I also just realized tonight that your name ISN'T Sheryl, but Sherly. This whole time, I've totally spelled it and pronounced it wrong. I'm so sorry!! I know you, know who you are, just wasn't tracking the yl/ly in your name! I'm so sorry!!