View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total pts - 30

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

[person]

[place]

[thing]

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it - 1 pt.

10 - I love LOs with interviews - it is such a great way to document the moment. Use at least 10 of the questions listed here and interview someone - or yourself - and scrap the results! - 1 pt. + 1 NR point (Krystal's He Said, She Said word bubbles released March 31, scrapped April 3) 2 pts

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt

18 - This is such a fun idea! Have a friend or family member (or yourself!) against a white board/chalk board/clean background and cover it with positive words about them. Photograph the result and use the photo in a layout. - 2 pts.

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

23. I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt.

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt. - quote was inspiration and is included in journaling.

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt = 2 pts. (Jady Day Studio Oh Hoppy Day - released 4.7.12 scrapped 4.7.12)

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts I used #2 - St. Marie for my journaling

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

38. Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts

39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. -1 pt

40. Be inspired by Taylor Swift, Nickelodeon’s 2012 The Big Help winner. Scrap a layout that shows how you have, or how you would like to, make a difference in the world and what your cause would be. -2 pts

total pts - 30

Last edited by breakingbrie; 04-25-2012 at 10:39 AM.