View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points inc NR & Hybrid = 31
NR points = 5/5
Hybrid points = 0/5

5 POINTS + 2 POINTS NEW RELEASE - see below = 7 points
2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

PERSON + 1 point = NR (Heartsong by Misty Cato rel 3/31/12 - uploaded 4/1/12

PLACE

THING + 1 point NR - Zoe Pearn - Lost and Found (rel 3/31/12 - uploaded 4/2/12)

5POINTS + 1 point NR (Melissa Bennett - Carolina Chic - rel and uploaded 4/1/12)
3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

Sunny Daze by Mari Koegelenberg

USING ERICA'S

USING JADY DAY STUDIO

USING SUGARPLUM PAPERIE

USING STUDIO BASIC TEMPLATE AND MELISSA BENNETT CAROLINA CHIC NEW RELEASE

2 points
4 - Be inspired by the Things Organized Neatly blog to create your own neatly organized group of objects to photograph and use in your next layout! - 2 pts.

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points (Zoe Pearn - Lost and Found (rel 3/31/12 uploaded 4/1/12)
5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt.

2 points
6 - I love the creativity of this video and the way it looks like an extracted photo against different backgrounds. Use this as inspiration to create your own LO with an extracted photo! - 2 pts

1 point
8 - Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt.

1 point
11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 p

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points (Melissa Bennett Carolina Chic - rel 3/31/12 uploaded 4/3/12)
14 - This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt

2 points
15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them! - 2 pts

1 point
20 - I love these ideas on having fun with kids! Have you done any of these? Scrap a layout about it! - 1 pt.
I went for the swimming option

2 points
21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a B photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

1 point
22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt.

1 point
23. I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt.

1 point
25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.

Last edited by seatrout; 04-07-2012 at 09:34 AM.