View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 07:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperio View Post
This is so sad :c Poor kitty she really does look sick :c I will be praying for your family and your son. It must be so hard on him :c Praying medicine would help her.

This just reminded me when my pet passed away. :c Sorry, I know this is about your cat but now my thoughts are just so into it. :C She was a very active Maltese and would always wake us up early in the morning and brought many joys to my life as a teenager. We adopted her in late 2004, we thought she was just a black bag left in the park. It was a windy day and there was no one there. She was abandoned there. I still remember that day, it is so vivid. She was the most adorable puppy ever :c Then one day, mom decided to gave her away. I didn't want it to happen but my other puppy a Labrador was hurting her. We gave her away in 2007, but the adopters returned her back a year later. I was so happy, but my happiness only lasted a few couple of days. In August 1st, 2008, she woke up but never got up her bed. My brother and I were so worried, my parents wouldn't hear us. Three days passed by when my she started throwing up, potty issues and stopped eating. We took her to the vet, but he said it was too late, that she was just living her last days due to an infection. I remember we asked him why the virus was affecting her so fast, and he said that it probably had started a couple of months ago not just recently. It was 08/08/08 when my pet died in my brother's and my hands, we were laying on the floor with her, and we were petting her. The last thing she did was to lick our fingers as her energy went off :c

I've never seen a puppy like her again :c