View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

me

total:30
NR:5
4. I love this layout and the story it tells. Use it as inspiration for your next page by either lifting it (remember to credit!) or journaling about past or current technology that is (lifted it

7. We all have a horrible day once in a while. This image shows some quotes for those days. Scrap one of those bad days of your life using a quote that always helps you to face moments like these. - 2pts

8 - Mixed Media is a huge new trend. A mix of too many brushes, journaling, colors. You have to work on a mixed media page. With one photo - only one. - 2pts +1 NR pt (nr=Shawna Clingerman and Studio Basic Designs: One In A Million)

9 - Use one of these fun summer writing prompts to create a page that tells the story of your summer adventure(s). Tell us which prompt you used when you post your layout in the Portfolio Challenge thread. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt (nr=Darcy Baldwin: MommaTrish)
Writing Prompt 14:

Go with the flow: Choose a prompting word from the following list and write about whatever comes to mind for five minutes without stopping.

Prompting Words List: carnivals, festivals, fun,

10 - Be inspired by these magazine layouts and incorporate at least three elements you see here in your own modern looking layout. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt (NR=Jenn Barrette: Be Kind)

11 - Be inspired by the colors of far off places at sunset and create a page that features at least 3 of the colors in the color board above. - 2 pts (nr=Libby Pritchett: A Beautiful Mess nol 3)

13 - The brushed sun in the corner, the beautiful and big bird, the gorgeous colors... choose one of these things (just ONE) and use in your next page! - 2pts

16. I absolutely love WaiSam's Two Peas gallery! Her pages are so bright and airy and just luscious. Go pick a page and lift it, just make sure you credit her! 2 pts.

21 - Be inspired by this wall of words and create a layout with your own wall of words to describe the story you are telling. Be creative! - 2pts.

25 - There are a lot of great things about this LO, but for this challenge, I want to keep it simple! Use the word "play" somewhere in the title of your layout. - 2 pts.

6 - This site has a lot of fun scrapbook sketches. Select one (don't forget to mention it in your credits!) to use as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pts.

29 - Digiscrapping doesn't create leftover paper scraps (yay!) But the downside is that we use a paper once (if that) and never again a lot of times. This challenge is to use at least 20 different papers in a combination such as this to "use up" those digital paper scraps! - 2 pts

Last edited by nun69; 09-02-2013 at 01:27 AM.