View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by Rubia Padilha, our Treat of the Month for March, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point

4 - In honor of his birthday on March 30th, use Vincent Van Gogh's famous painting, Starry Night, as color inspiration to create a layout. - 1 primary point

6 - It's a doodley sort of day because we're celebrating La's birthday on March 26th! Create a doodleiffic page. - 1 primary point

7 - Create a layout that features journaling using Text on a Path or fake it by running your journaling around the edges of your photo or page by turning single lines of text in 90 degree angles. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Penny's Morning Has Broken, uploaded 3/14/10

9 - March looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo. - 1 primary point

10 - Coloriffic! The Luck O' The Irish is all around us this month. Create a monochromatic layout featuring the color GREEN! - 1 primary point

13 - LUCKY - Scrap It!- 1 primary point and 1 NR point for La's You Are Taller Than A Mountain, uploaded 3/20

14 - Edge-y - Pick ONE edge of the page and scrap along it and ONLY it. - 1 primary point

15 - This + This + This = You decide - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Traci's stitching, posted 3/21

17 - March 5th is Stop The Clocks Day - what would you do if you could freeze time. - 1 primary point

18 - National Quilting Day is March 20th! Check out the colorful & whimsical quilting projects at Quilty Cat and recreate something that inspires you on a layout. - I was inspired by the colors at the top of the fabric stack in the photos on her header - 1 primary point

20 - March Madness: What makes you mad? What are you mad about? Scrap it, journal it and be creative, there's more than one way to interpret "mad". - 1 primary point

23 - Alexander Graham Bell patented and made the first telephone call this month in 1876. Create a layout about how the telephone has impacted your life. Do you love it? Hate it? Gotten wonderful news on it? Sad news? - 2 primary points

25 - As March is the 3rd month of the year, it's the perfect time to learn about the Rule of Thirds. Study up and use the rule to create a layout that follows this simple and effective design technique. - 2 primary points

29 - Ali Edwards pretty much ROCKS! Use this fun project as inspiration for a hybrid project of your own or for a backdrop on a digital page. - 2 primary points
I did one for each kid (only counting 1 for points, obviously) I just wanted to post them both.

30 - The Napkin Dad is not only a really fun place to poke around, there are a lot of life lessons to be taken from his fun & funky drawings too. Taking a page (or a napkin) from his book, scrap one life lesson you think is especially important. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Julie's Find Your Wings, uploaded 3/12/10, will be released 3/13/10

31 - Past, Present, Future: Home - scrap a trio of layouts which represent your memories of home in the past, present & future. - 5 primary points and 1 new release point for Brotherly/Sisterly Love, uploaded 3/6/10

31a - Your childhood home

31b - Your current home

31c - Your dream home

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32c - Things that make me laugh...
32d - Betcha don't know that I...

32e - If I had a superpower, it would be...

Total - 30 points (5 NR points)

Last edited by kscwgirl; 03-24-2010 at 10:39 PM.