View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 40 pts
NR: 4 pt (already included in the total above)

Challenge #1: I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Blessed by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; released & uploaded 03/02

Challenge #3: March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ♥ potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! - 2 pts

Challenge #5: "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2 pts

Challenge #8 - Be inspired by this article of '10 historic photographs an instant earlier' to create a layout that shows off not only the perfect shot you were hoping to get, but a not-so-perfect or unexpected photograph taken just a moment earlier. - 2 pts

Challenge #9: I'm loving getting messy with paper lately and then replicating the effect digitally! Check out this tutorial on how to make (paper) embellished journaling cards and then fancy up some of your own (digitally)! - 2 pts

Challenge #11: This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout: 4 pts

What Will You Choose

Challenge #12: ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. - 2pt

Challenge #15: Winter is in full swing here, and I definitely need a pick me up. Use this website as inspiration for chasing away the winter blahs, or summer woes if it is hot in your area. Scrap a page about making the most of the season we are in! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: DJB My Grocery List Font by Darcy Baldwin; released 03/02; LO uploaded 03/06

Challenge #16: Get creative and imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next layout! - 2 pts
Water Color Title

Challenge #18: Paper 2 Digi challenge! Take a look at this AMAZING gallery by geekgalz. Choose a page to lift! Be sure to credit her original page. - 2 pts

Scraplift of Travel Todoay

Challenge #19: One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! - 2 pts

Challenge #20: Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts

Challenge #21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type ..") as the subject and title. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Thickabets Vol. 2 Brights by Traci Reed, released 03/02; uploaded 03/01

Challenge #23: Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts

Challenge #25: Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts
Emotion; Beginning (my sister's wedding - very emotional & definitely a new beginning)

Challenge #26: I am seriously intrigued with the composition of this piece of contemporary art. Use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts

Challenge #29 - I'm a hardcore advocate of getting ME in our family scrapbooks, but too often, my photos are the posed and cheesy look. This month, I challenge you to get a photo of you, doin' what you do..meaning not looking and smiling, but in motion. Set up a tripod and remote and take a bunch of shots or have someone else take the photo for you, but capture a little of the REAL everyday you. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Get Artsy: Get Connected by Traci & Jenn; released & uploaded 03/02

Last edited by suladesign; 03-31-2013 at 10:36 PM.