View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

It is simply unbelievable to me that NBC would do something so idiotic and disrespectful to someone who has made them millions of dollars for years upon years. While Jay appeals to people our parents' age, he certainly does not appeal to me or other people of my generation; how utterly lacking of vision to continue with someone who has limited appeal when the show and network is fighting for viewership as it is. 'The Tonight Show' has survived so long because of a few basic tenets with one of them being the time slot it currently inhabits. To change this fundamental fact is ratings suicide.

Conan deserves so much better, and I am so glad that he is standing up for himself and walking. I will happily follow him wherever he goes, and it's too bad that NBC will quickly realize after his departure what a monumental mistake they made. He will make some other network *coughFoxcough* very very happy and profitable.

Sarah, he graduated from Harvard magna cum laude, so he's a pretty smart well versed guy. That's why I love him so much.