View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

This one's mine!

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! 3 layouts for 5 points.
My Trio: Morning, Noon, and Night

Morning:

Noon:

Night:

4-Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Coconut Grove, released 5/26)
Inspiration: The Wired Mind. The faint lines on the site's background radiating out from the bolder central design inspired my background paper and composition.

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points, 2 LOs + 1 NR (Melissa's Lil Grad V2, released 5/5)=5 pts

Work Hard (uses a NR)

Eat Healthy

19-Scrap a layout with the five w's - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Darcy's font from the iNSD Memories in the Making collab, released 5/5)

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Cindy's Sequentials Set 2, released 5/5)

26-Scrap a LO with at least 1 product you love that was released over iNSD weekend. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Memories in the Making Collab, released 5/5)

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt + 1 hybrid pt

Total pts: 21
NR pts: 5
Hybrid pts: 1

Last edited by rach3975; 06-01-2012 at 10:10 PM.