View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:38 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

OK so I just went looking but I couldn't find the preview of my kit with shawna but it is in here.. it was called "beep chugga zoom" . circa 2008. Shawna and I were just talking because I couldn't remember how our friendship started or how this kit came about but I think because we both had our sons very close in age? Anyways all I know is finding this image made me even sadder beacause of those scoops that shawna and la did together.. the PB&J one was one of my favourites forever and then they did another verison later on.. I scrapped with that one because at the time peanut butter was all lucas lived on (he barely eats it now)

(i realize that this has nothing to do with my scoops with shawna but whatever hahaha)

Melissa and I only just recently scooped for the first time last year (unless i'm forgetting one??) and now she is leaving we should have done a christmas kit together at some point I would also like to just say that at our last SSD retreat melissa and I took some time away from everyone and chatted and she is SUCH a good listener. I felt like she was so caring and there for me.. and so there's that too. She's a good one.