View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 06:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
I
At heart, I'm still a simple scrapper. I gravitate to simple composition and solid papers that let my photos stand out, but for CT work I do love to use templates and cluster. I think the biggest thing I've learnt over the years is to shadow better. Still not as good as some, but enough to make the page visually appealing.
I love your shadows, they are so soft and beautiful. In fact as I'm learning to shadow and redoing my shadow styles, I'm gravitating to your softness of your shadows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
l
Honestly, I don't think they are that different! I obviously had been scrapping for some time before finding the shoppe. I started around 2008. I think the thing that I've learned or worked on the most would be shadows & shading for realism. Otherwise- I'm still totally an eclectic, throw-everything-but-the-kitchen-sink type of scrapper!
I love throwing everything on to a layout! The layout that I just uploaded to the gallery, I had to tell myself to stop with the elements!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheana View Post
EVERYTHING about my style has changed.. thankfully! I've learned that shadows are my friends - I've learned how to cluster (that took forever to learn!).
I still struggle with clusters. I want them to look cohesive, work together and not look too much. I often overly critique my clusters too much. The other ladies in the gallery make it look SO simple!