View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Okay, this is my 1st time with the portfolio challenges & this one was easy because I had so many options to chose from! (What a good month to start!) P.S. all of the photos have links to the gallery w/ credits.

TOTAL= 6 PTS

April 6 - April 2nd is Peanutbutter & Jelly day - create a layout about this timeless pair.- 1 pt

Aug. 7 - Two of You: create a page with the same photo used at least twice.- 1PT

May 20 - Typographic Alignment - the way your type is aligned can make a dramatic difference on a page. Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role whether it be centered under a title or aligned to the edge of a photo. 1PT

September 3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics!- 1PT

November Portfolio Challenge # 20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! 1PT

June 14 - Seasonal Spin - if it's Summer where you are, scrap a Winter page or vice versa!- 1 PT
(It's winter now--this is from 4th of July!)

P.S. I'm not sure exactly how to do this--I'm assuming I can add pages as I go by editing post afterwards. Someone tell me if that is incorrect--please!