View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 05:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I have a 13-year old who thinks she likes horror, but hasn't watch an actual horror movie. She keeps asking if she can watch TWD. Both hubby and I agree, it's a "no" right now for her since this is the same child who kept me awake for three years of her life with vivid nightmares just from everyday things!

And yes, if you do watch it, you'll definitely want to watch it from the beginning or a lot of it won't make sense. I started watching in season three and by season three, I was asking my husband all sorts of questions that we just went back and started from the beginning so I could understand why that was happening in the current episode.
Thanks, Wendy! My 15 year-old went through a phase where he said he liked horror, but also had NEVER watched a horror movie! He also had vivid nightmares when he was young. ...Interesting. I think he's at an age now where he would be okay with it. Hubby let him watch the first episode of TWD a while back (without telling me!!), and he really liked it. Sometimes it's hard for me to allow them to grow up