View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 07:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I just got back from vacation last night and agonized over watching the digiscrap community reel in shock and sorrow over such terrible news all the while trying to enjoy our vacation anyways. I know that Amber would have wanted it that way but it still doesn't do much to lessen the guilt of continuing on with everyday life and for not being here in the forums/community grieving among the rest of you. So here I am now with my own personal story of who Amber was to me.

Amber invited me to her team back in March of 2015. I still have the message! She was so instrumental in giving me the boost of confidence I needed to challenge and grow myself personally and pursue my dream of becoming a SugarBabe. I have dozens and dozens, maybe hundreds?, of pages capturing my family's memories all because of her beautiful and inspiring designs.

She was, like everyone else has said, so kind and supportive. She had a generous giving spirit and was always there to talk whether it was something serious or just for a laugh. She used to say my hubs was pretty handsome "for a white guy"! I smile and I cry at the same time when I think of moments like that. She was more than just a person who lived inside my computer. She lived, and still does live, in my heart. I will cherish her friendship and her creativity always.