View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I think I like kid shows more than my kids do...I also watch (and love) iCarly. No one else in the house watches it but me (I think Libby's too young for it). I (not-so) secretly love the 'Fresh Beat Band' too. *blushing*

Another internet/computer addict here. I honestly have no idea what I'd do without it. I love that my girls play so well together because it affords me just a few more guilt-free minutes on the computer than before.

I'm addicted to diet soda also. Ridiculously addicted. I crave it. I love the burn. lol. Seriously. I probably drink 3-4 diet pepsi's a day. *sigh*

I was made to make my bed every. single. day. when I was growing up. Now I never do. I don't even make Libby do it. Except when my mom comes over, lol!!

I rarely put laundry away either. I fold it all then it just sits in the laundry baskets. Well except for the girls. I am strangely obsessed with keeping Libby's closet organized. Their clothes are always put away. I organized our bedroom and dressers a couple of months ago and hubby and I just reverted to our old ways.

Last edited by LibbysMommy; 01-24-2010 at 12:03 AM.