View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 30

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

5pt
1-person - myself

2-thing - heart pendant

3-place - Great Movie ride @ Disney

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

1pt + 1pt new release (Penny' kit) - Rubia's freebie

1pt + 1 pt new release (KCB/Shawna Scoop) - Nettio's freebie

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt.

1pt

8 - Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt.

1pt + 1pt new release (Yari's kit) - doll themed

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt

1pt

12 - I adore this layout and the numbered highlights. Use this as an inspiration for your own numbered highlights page. - 1 pt

1pt

13 - Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for. - 1 pt

1pt

14 - This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt

1 pt + 1 pt new release (Julie and Yari's kit) - the date is masked

15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them! - 2 pts

2pts

16 - Sometimes a change in perspective is all we need to help us turn things around. Scrap an incident where when you shifted your thinking you saw something different about it. - 1 pt.

1pt

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts. inspired by chevrons

2pts

23. I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt.

1pt

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.

1pt

27. Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point! - 1 pt.

1pt

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt.

1pt + 1pt new release (Yari's kit)

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

2pt

39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. -1 pt

1pt

Last edited by nanienamou; 04-29-2012 at 12:38 PM.