View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I do not know how on earth I am going to put these together, I might do it after the fact to figure it out, but I am collecting everyone's thoughts, here is

day 1: from us all

Rebecca .... Today I am grateful for a roof over my head, because it gives me shelter and warmth and keeps me dry from the rain and it protects me and its sad that not a lot
of people even have a roof over their head everyday, but we do, so we should be grateful about that.

Kayla ... I am thankful for having a loving and supportive family. Having to go through overcoming anxiety and other issues is a lot easier to go through with my family helping
me go through it and supporting me.

Samantha ... I am thankful for my friends because until very recently I did not go to school or have friends and I did not think I was going to make any friends at all, and I am thankful
for the friends I do have because my family has raised me to be a good person and some of those friends are going through a hard time so I can be there for them.

Marc ... I am grateful for clarity of thought, because I did not always have it.

me... Today I am grateful for the friends I have met online. I am a very shy person in face to face situations. I am very anxiety ridden and full of self doubt and sometimes hate which color my interactions with other people. I can however feel less self conscious and truly be myself online and I love that I have been able to form relationships this way that I never would have been able to in any other way. Thank you to all my online friends, your friendship means more to me than I could ever express to you.