View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot! so excited to be doing this again

January

27. SSD is playing over at Page Maps this month! Check out their January Page maps to inspire a layout. - 1 pt.

March
33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pt.

April
14 - This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt

22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt.

May
2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points.

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt.

23 - This made me laugh! Birthdays and so much else has changed since Facebook hit the scene. Scrap a layout about a way that Facebook has changed your life, for better or for worse! 1 pt.

June
13- Going old school! Use bluestardesign's gallery and find a fun paper layout to lift and recreate digi style! - 1pt
scraplift of http://www.studiocalico.com/galleries/5918-cheer

28. Today was such a rainy day, and that is the pits when you are expecting sunshine. Scrap a layout about either a rainy day or a sunny day. Include elements or words, literal or not so literal featuring one of these topics. -2 pts.

July
1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...7622008356007/

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts for 5pts
Use a digital mask that spans the canvas for scrapbooking landscape photos

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts

8 - These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO - 1 pt.

September
4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...t-aspen-grove/

November
30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

GRAND TOTAL:20 POINTS

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Last edited by littlekiwi; 01-02-2013 at 12:12 AM.