View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Last month was suppose to be my first month at challenges and it just never happened! Maybe this month will be better! Check my points and make sure I'm doing things right!

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points

And yes, I really do like this template-why not use it again?!

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! +81 Getting ready for Trick or Treating- 1 pt.

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts. + 1 point NR

35. It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1pt.
lifted from iscrap https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...is-day&cat=569

Total points
9 points + 1 NR (BIWYM-We Got Married posted 5.8.12) = 10points!
I think I did it!
My first month of challenges!
I think I earned 20% off in rewards, right?

Last edited by abm234; 05-13-2012 at 03:42 PM.