View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot ... will try to do better this month!

total points: 16
NR points 3
Hybrid Points 0

2. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points. 1 pt

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt.

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt. 17 Date Night, this was us on a date with friends. 1pt + 1NR

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts. (took a digi class to learn shadowing and tried new techniques especially on ribbons) 2pts

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts. + 1NR pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. + I NR pt

38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt.

22 - Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt. + i NR pt

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt.

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 05-12-2012 at 11:15 AM.