View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
But after checking my digi-expenses and the price I paid to have my 2011 book printed (106€ and that was with a 25% discount - that's about 131 $) I can't say digiscrapping is cheap... Cheaper than paper scrapping yes, but still not as cheap as I thought it was, lol.
Oh yes, that is true. But I don't print every single layout. I can see where if one printed out every single layout and especially into a beautiful bound book, that it could get extremely expensive. But it's still possible to share layouts electronically, without big expense. We have options. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a gorgeous book of all your hard work and memories printed out, but you can do that in your own time, when you want. You can get started for only a few dollars. Okay, yes, Photoshop is a big expense, but you can get good results with Elements too. To get the pieces together for my daughter's paper album, I spent $75 up front. I would probably never do that for my own albums and so I'd never start.

I'm working on a recycled CD album and I'm really excited about that. Love this hobby.

Last edited by origami; 06-03-2012 at 08:14 AM.