View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Question Who else is a baseball fan and entralled with the World Series?

I perused the forum and didn't see a post about the World Series so I figured I would start one. Tonight may very well be the final game -- that is if the Giants win. If you are a Tiger fan I imagine you aren't too happy right now.

TBH with you -- going into the playoffs I wasn't too keen on any team. I am a HUGE Redsox fan and they were out of the running. I think our record this year is the worst since the mid 1960s (argh... that is BAD!). After the Sox were eliminated -- I just wanted to make sure that the Yankees didn't make it into the World Series. Once they were eliminated I did the happy dance and figured baseball season was over for me. Then I started watching the playoffs -- and even though I am not familiar with most of the players it has been very entertaining. I was IN LOVE with the Tigers when they swept the Yankees. I think I would have kissed each and every player on their team at the time. LOL

Then I watched the National League playoffs. I was SO SO impressed with the Giants (Marco Scutaro used to play for the Redsox) and have been rooting for them to win. My hubby says I am not supposed to cheer for a National League team when I am a Redsox fan (who are in the American League). He says I am supposed to support the American League. It's like I am committing a major sports faux pas or something. I say bah to that!

Who are you cheering for? I would love to see the Giants win -- but then again it would be AMAZING to see the Tigers come back from 3 games down.

Eva

Eva Kipler
BLOGSWEET SHOPPE STORE TWITTER FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

♥ SNAG IF YOU ARE A FAN! ♥ ------------->