View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

NR Points: 2
Total Points: 9

1 - Lift a portfolio layout by one of the Sugar Babes! This month the Sugar Babes created pages based on this May Portfolio. These layouts can be found in the gallery or rotating on the site’s home page. Your challenge is to lift one of the Babes' portfolio layouts!

I lifted parts of Birthday Feast by purple_colourz

23 - In 25 meaningful words tell us who you are - no sentence structure required just throw the words around that say YOU! (e.g. Chocaholic, Dancer, Positive, Energetic, Athlete, Mother, Organizer) Make your page a tribute to you; use a variety of fonts and alphabets and your 25 words on the layout.

NR: Smile Sunshine by Penny Springmann and Laura Banasiak (5/21)

24 - Dig out your favorite Sweet Shoppe kit. Select four colors from the kit. Now use papers and elements from other Sweet Shoppe kits that match the color palette you just created. Be sure to tell us what kit you used to generate your color palette.
Color Pallette chosen from Key to Change by Lauren Grier, coordinating colors also taken from A Little Help From My Friends and Smile Sunshine by Penny Springmann and Laura Banasiak

28 - Splatter or scatter at least two different colors of ink or paint on your page. Here's an inspiration piece.

NR: Smile Sunshine by Penny Springmann and Laura Banasiak (5/21)

Last edited by Leah; 05-22-2011 at 02:58 PM.