View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

In March 2004, when my oldest was about 5 months old, I wanted a better way to remember what was going on in each of the photos. I researched scrapbooking and also saw some info on digital scrapbooking, but I thought I'd be a paper scrapper. What was I thinking--I'm so much better with a computer than with my hands! I did one layout that was mostly paper but used the computer for titlework and journaling. Then I did my 2nd layout--it was all created within my photo editing program, then I printed it out, cut it apart, and aranged it on the background. By my 3rd layout I'd thrown in the towel and realized I was meant to be a digital scrapbooker. I joined Scrapbook Bytes, and the rest is history. I can't believe it's been more than 12 years already!

I'm not that active on FB, so I haven't really gotten to know many digital scrappers well. I have IRL friends who paper scrap, but no one I know digiscraps. My family is generally supportive. They love looking at the pages, hate having their photos taken, and thankfully have no idea how much it costs to buy kits or print layouts!

Last edited by rach3975; 10-01-2016 at 07:50 PM.